• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

As it seems the interloper who was creating these threads for the past few weeks can't be arsed to do it this Friday, it's clearly left to me to ask the all important question.

What are YOU doing this weekend?
    Last edited by eek; 18 July 2014, 07:46.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Thanks.

Dunno yet; Lady Tester's in charge of the social calendar this week.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Ta for arsking

Fri - someone's leaving do. Dunno who but it's a big distribution list.
      Sat - After seeing the weather forecast I shall be building an Ark. Drinkies later, whether aboard the SS barry or in the pub as has been arranged depends on said weather.
      Sun - Kid related activities, possibly involving bikes, possibly involving the indoor ski place.

What about yourself?

Comment

Thanks for asking,

Tonight we are having a craft session (friends come over & we compare craft techniques work on combined projects etc) I plan to make a steampunk bracer for a magician friend

Saturday is garden related stuff & wheeling out the BBQ
        Sunday is relaxing with BGG playing games & having an anniversary dinner (24 years… you get less for murder)

You?
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          As it seems the interloper who was creating these threads for the past few weeks can't be arsed to do it this Friday, it's clearly left to me to ask the all important question.

What are YOU doing this weekend?
          I only woke up 20 minutes ago. Thankfully my deputy managed to do the needful - usually he fecks it up.

I am training and see twins Sat night. Going to try to avoid as much rain as possible. Cycling when I can then swimming.

How about yourself?

Comment

No idea...

Staying out of the sun mostly.

There might be some cooking and some imbibing of alcoholic beverages.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

TFA!

New wood flooring arrives today so will be decanting that off the pallet and chucking it in the dining room to acclimatise. Quiet night tonight
              Sat: General pottering and errand running. Prob out for dinner + drinkies
              Sun: Pop round to see the oldies.

If at any point the sun shines I will be out in the garden.

You?

Oh, and congrats to HJ & BGG. Top effort!

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                Sunday is relaxing with BGG playing games & having an anniversary dinner (24 years… you get less for murder)
                As I say to the wife when she says such things :
                Good job I don't have the energy to relay the patio then Darling.....

One of my jobs this summer is the Patio, she is now being nice to me.

Congrats!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA

Probably nothing but doing the garden & drinking beer.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thanks for asking.

I'm off to Athens for the week next week, so mostly lingering around the airport on Sunday and packing on Saturday
                    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X