• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear, oh dear... ✋

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, oh dear... ✋

Juncker and Cameron's high-five defuses awkwardness at meeting | World news | theguardian.com
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Cameron should have left him hanging. There's nothing more embarrassing in the world than an unreturned high-five.

Comment

"Nice one Jean, fooled them again!"
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

"Hello, my good man. Please would be so kind as to give me five, what?"
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

"Nice one Jean, fooled them again!"
          It does feel that way, CMD is playing to the gallery and he has no intention of changing Europe.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think we will see this on Private Eye with caption.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              It does feel that way, CMD is playing to the gallery and he has no intention of changing Europe.
              Dunno, I think they're both playing to teir respective galleries; Juncker's more idealogically flexible than he lets on, so is CMD. They're both politicians after all.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mail
                defuses awkwardness
                I'm not seeing it. That looks like the most awkward high 5 in history.

Comment

Need to get one of these in Westminster....

Comment

Working...
                  X