• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now rebel commander blamed for downing MH17 says 'bodies aren't fresh'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now rebel commander blamed for downing MH17 says 'bodies aren't fresh'

Igor Girkin says 'MH17 bodies aren't fresh' as he claims corpses had been 'dead for days' | Mail Online

There were a number of children killed on this flight. However according to leftie logic those responsible are no more culpable and inexcusable than the allied forces in WW2, Hamas, the Israelis, or any other group or nation who's military or other activities have involved the killing of children.

If Putin is responsible he is no more to blame than any other head of state..
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Wasn't this in Sherlock?

Comment

I like the right wing press in this country generally. Gimme some Murdoch goodness any day of the week.

But reading what can only be described as hysteria in the last few days I find very troubling. Look its a child doll on top of the wreckage! Kill Russians now!

I don't remember reading interviews with the Iranian families who lost loved one's in the USS Vincennes tragedy.

But I guess they were only ragheads and terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Igor Girkin says 'MH17 bodies aren't fresh' as he claims corpses had been 'dead for days' | Mail Online

There were a number of children killed on this flight. However according to leftie logic those responsible are no more culpable and inexcusable than the allied forces in WW2, Hamas, the Israelis, or any other group or nation who's military or other activities have involved the killing of children.

If Putin is responsible he is no more to blame than any other head of state..
        And according to rightie logic, all's fair in peace and war. Possibly the biggest piece of bollocks I've ever seen written on CUK (but what do you expect?)
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          However according to leftie logic those responsible are no more culpable and inexcusable than the allied forces in WW2, Hamas, the Israelis, or any other group or nation who's military or other activities have involved the killing of children.
          That's completely incorrect! Rodong Sinmun, the voice of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, hasn't even mentioned this catastrophe once! It's been focusing on the Supreme Leader's recent visit to the Songchongang Net-Weaving Factory and Plastic Tube Shop.

Makes you look pretty silly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Makes you look pretty silly
            Happens every time he looks in a mirror
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
              I like the right wing press in this country generally. Gimme some Murdoch goodness any day of the week.

But reading what can only be described as hysteria in the last few days I find very troubling. Look its a child doll on top of the wreckage! Kill Russians now!

I don't remember reading interviews with the Iranian families who lost loved one's in the USS Vincennes tragedy.

But I guess they were only ragheads and terrorists.
              So you were monitoring Iranian TV were you?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Wasn't this in Sherlock?
                Thought it sounded familiar. Was that it?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  MI5 loaded a jumbo full of corpses for the terrorists to shoot down/blow up. I think Sherlock did his job too well and foiled the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    The Coventry conundrum
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X