• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microscope

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microscope

Afternoon All,

hope you're all doing fine ad enjoying the summer.

Come to mention it I was in blighty last week with Mrs Benes and the children visiting grandparents, we rented a Skoda Octavia from Hertz at the airport and they were so kind they upgraded us to an black E Class E220D AMG edition - which was nice

Anyway down to business

I want to get the children a microscope for Christmas.

Am thinking about this Apex model:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apex-Microsc...pex+microscope

Anybody any experience of buying a reasonable quality microscope for children and which make and model ?

As ever, I want to buy one and not have to upgrade later - don't like spending money twice

Best,

Milan.

p.s. plan b is doing fine

the angel investment has tippled in six months

and just had an idea for an Uber / AirBnB class of app

jayzuz

58 views and no replies you bunch of useless daffodils

Milan.

Comment

Is it for looking at your penis?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Is it for looking for your penis?
        FTFM

Comment

I had hours of fun with my microscope as a kid. I've still got (somewhere) a box of slides that a friend's mother who worked in a hospital gave me - I was most pleased with the elephantitis one.

Comment

Counting the wrigglers

Comment

Microscope

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I had hours of fun with my microscope as a kid. I've still got (somewhere) a box of slides that a friend's mother who worked in a hospital gave me - I was most pleased with the elephantitis one.
              I had one as a teenager, can't think why I never crossed my mind to examine my own jizz. I was producing copious amounts back then, would have been nice to have seen the little fellas.

Comment

I had one as a teenager, can't think why I never crossed my mind to examine my own jizz. I was producing copious amounts back then, would have been nice to have seen the little fellas.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

....a pocket-sized paper microscope made from a single sheet of folded paper, a pair of lenses, and an LED. Approximate cost: $1.

The microscope is not only cheap to produce, it’s also relatively sophisticated, achieving a magnification of 2,000 times—equal to the power of a desktop instrument costing $1,000.
                  The $1 Paper Microscope That Could Change the World - Businessweek

Comment

It must be a very powerful microscope if it can find his penis.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X