• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do you all pick on me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you all pick on me?

I try to be nice. I start a simple accounting query and it becomes a Suity gang bang FFS

What did I ever do to deserve this kind of treatment?

I mean, seriously?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

A suity gang bang?

Was MTT invited?

Anyway you love the abuse and attention. Or you would not have started this thread.

Comment

Who has done that to you ?

I bet the Mods wont do anything because you are not a girl. If you had worn a skirt and put up a profile pic of a sexy chick there would have been half a dozen bannings by now.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I try to be nice. I start a simple accounting query and it becomes a Suity gang bang FFS

What did I ever do to deserve this kind of treatment?

I mean, seriously?
        Because you never seem to listen so we have to explain things in small words small step by small step...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

I bet the Mods wont do anything because you are not a girl. If you had worn a skirt and put up a profile pic of a sexy chick there would have been half a dozen bannings by now.
          Believe.

It was Eek. Crudflipper and CyclingProgrammer.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Because you never seem to listen so we have to explain things in small words small step by small step...
            OK so basically mocking the afflicted. Well done you.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

I doubt it. There are rules for behavior n the professional forums but posts by Suity PC and MF are exempt from them...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                I doubt it. There are rules for behavior n the professional forums but posts by Suity PC and MF are exempt from them...

Comment

The very act of posting anything in General is guaranteed to generate mirth and derision. Look at all the stuff I post.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                    The very act of posting anything in General is guaranteed to generate mirth and derision. Look at all the stuff I post.
                    This was in the "Professional" forums

Or don't you read the whole thread

Comment

Working...
                    X