• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sex advice, Indian style

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex advice, Indian style

BBC News - Ask the Sexpert: The 90-year-old sex guru

This guy's pretty forthright but the questions show he still have plenty of work to do.

MahinderWatsa.com : Sex education questions and answers from the MumbaiMirror columns of Dr.Mahinder Watsa

Q; Recently, when I was playing cricket, my testicles got hit by the ball. I experienced tremendous pain but after 15 minutes I was able to walk normally. When I menstruate, I can ejaculate without any pain. Will I face any problem in future?

A; Not ‘menstruate’. Only women have that privilege. You masturbate. The hit did not cause any damage.

Categories: New category
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 22 July 2014, 13:02.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I don't know which of the questions are more funny.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I would like to ask him some questions. The first one of which is:

Q: How do you get any?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        Is that you heading to the airport with a wallet full of Thai Baht?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Reminds me of the ol joke "Doctor, girls laugh at me because one of my balls is bigger than the other two"

Mind you, if he was playing darts he may well have found himself menstruating.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            Q: I have a small penis and I can't seem to satisfy my girlfriend. My astrologer has advised me to pull it every day for 15 minutes while reciting a shloka [prayer]. I have been doing this for a month but it hasn't helped. What should I do?
            Originally posted by Watsa
            A: If he was right, most men would have a penis hitting their knees. God doesn't help gullible, foolish men. Go visit a sexpert instead who can teach you the art of making love.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Q: I am a 32-yr-old happily married man from Karjat. Recently, I've been having mixed feelings about cheating on my wife. I have a goat; her name is Ramila. Over the past two months, I have been thinking about how it would feel to make love to her. Is this normal? Will I contract a goat-related STD? Please help!

A: Ask Ramila whether she would like it! Bestiality is not considered normal and it is illegal.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                I would like to ask him some questions. The first one of which is:

Q: How do you get any?

A. See the thread about finding a new cleaner.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Q: My friend thinks that her breasts are getting larger because of masturbation. Is this possible?

A: No. Does she think her clitoris is an air pump?

not quite Dear Diedre.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Q: In the mornings I often get a full Nargis. Is this ok to use?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X