• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Showsmith

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showsmith

BBC News - Baby P boss Sharon Shoesmith secures £680,000 payout

The former head of Haringey children's services Sharon Shoesmith has been awarded £679,452 following her unfair dismissal claim.

Ms Shoesmith was sacked after a damning report into the 2007 death of Peter Connelly, known as Baby P, who was subjected to months of abuse.

-----------------------------------------
    About par for this country. Money for child abuse.

Next an OBE? Then HoL? She should fit right in.

I am dreading speaking to Mrs BP. Baby BP was same age as Baby P when this came out. She still fumes about this....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BBC News - Baby P boss Sharon Shoesmith secures £680,000 payout

The former head of Haringey children's services Sharon Shoesmith has been awarded £679,452 following her unfair dismissal claim.

Ms Shoesmith was sacked after a damning report into the 2007 death of Peter Connelly, known as Baby P, who was subjected to months of abuse.

About par for this country. Money for child abuse.

Next an OBE? Then HoL? She should fit right in.

I am dreading speaking to Mrs BP. Baby BP was same age as Baby P when this came out. She still fumes about this....
    Just goes to show if you want to get rid of someone, or make them a scapegoat, make sure you speak to legal before you do anything rash.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Money for child abuse.
      She was the abuser? Or was she the one who was unlawfully removed from her job?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X