• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WMD's found in Iraq!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WMD's found in Iraq!

Well it seems that monkey boy was right all along, who'd have thunk it?

Sent: 04 September 2006 14:09
    Subject: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE FROM IRAQ

Dear Friend,

I am Sgt Chung Lee Tao of the US Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace –keeping mission in Baghdad-Iraq. On the 10th day of August 2006,

We were alerted on the sudden presence of some Terrorists camping in a suburb not too far from Karbala here in Iraq. After Immediate intervention, we captured three (3) of the Terrorists, twenty-six (26) were killed leaving seven (7) injured.

In the process of torture they confessed being rebels for late Ayman al-Zawahiri and took us to a cave in Karbala which served as their camp.

Here we recovered several guns, bombs and other Ammunitions including some boxes among which two contains nuclear weapons, one filled with hard drugs (cocaine) and the other four to my amazement contain some US Dollars amounting to $25M after I and two of my junior intelligent officers counted them. I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy.

I am in keen need of a "Reliable and Trustworthy" person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses in here in Iraq. I assure and promise to give you 20% of this fund.

Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret to protect my job with the US Monitoring and Peace-Keeping mission.

Sincere regards,
    Sgt Chung Lee Tao
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

It is fake: "which two contain* nuclear weapons"

* s removed

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      It is fake: "which two contain* nuclear weapons"

* s removed
      Still on the waiting list for a sense of humour transplant then?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        It is fake
        Really? I'm trustworthy - I was going to offer my services...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          Still on the waiting list for a sense of humour transplant then?
          In almost 10 years I only once used NHS - just registered with them and had 15 mins chat with a doctor who basically said same things I learnt on the web about RSI, if even 10% of what is said about NHS is true, then it looks like I saved my life from MRSA

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            In almost 10 years I only once used NHS - just registered with them and had 15 mins chat with a doctor who basically said same things I learnt on the web about RSI, if even 10% of what is said about NHS is true, then it looks like I saved my life from MRSA
            So you're in this country 10 minutes and already making demands on our NHS.

Why can't they compel visa holders to take out private medical insurance?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

WMD material has been found in Iraq, just not in the quantities everyone thought they had. Still, even the good old ISG couldnt rule out the possibility of some material being moved to Syria before the war kicked off.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                WMD material has been found in Iraq
                You mean the chemical WMDs that were sold to Iraq by the West during Iran-Iraq war?

Comment

No, I mean those chemical weapons they said they didnt have...which they did.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                    No, I mean those chemical weapons they said they didnt have...which they did.

Mailman
                    Ahhh, the ones that can reach us in 45 minutes...
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                    X