• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long do Duracell last?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long do Duracell last?

Surgeons Discover 10-Year-Old Sex Toy Inside Woman's Vagina

You'd have hoped someone would have had a root about up there at some point in 10 years.

Nicely phrased, MS, pure class

Comment

According to the Journal of Sexual Medicine, she can now claim the dubious honor of having held a sex toy in her vagina for a longer time than anybody else in the world.
      The Journal of Sexual Medicine have obviously never heard of NLyUK or AndyW's mum.

Comment

Oh, I like the DM's take on it

Sex toy discovered in woman's vagina had been there for 10 YEARS | Mail Online

"A review of similar cases uncovered a report of a woman who'd had a foreign object lodged in her vagina for 35 years."

Now, where are my car keys again?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Oh, I like the DM's take on it

Sex toy discovered in woman's vagina had been there for 10 YEARS | Mail Online

"A review of similar cases uncovered a report of a woman who'd had a foreign object lodged in her vagina for 35 years."

Now, where are my car keys again?
          Reminds me of the ol farmers joke "Anyone seen my tractor" Ooops!

Comment

'Until the fat lady stops writhing.'
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Do you get a buzz out of reading about this sort of thing?

buzzzzzzz..

Comment

Working...
              X