• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There's a Mouse in the House^H^H^H^H^H Vending Machine.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a Mouse in the House^H^H^H^H^H Vending Machine.

Mouse filmed nibbling on the snacks inside Barcelona train station vending machine  | Mail Online

Yum.

Nothing like mouse droppings & mouse urine to spice yer biscuits up a bit.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Mouse filmed nibbling on the snacks inside Barcelona train station vending machine* | Mail Online

Yum.

Nothing like mouse droppings & mouse urine to spice yer biscuits up a bit.

mmm, Garibaldi

Comment

I think some animals are evolving to target technology. This was also in the news tonight:

Infestation of super ants known to eat through electrical cables found in north London home - London - News - London Evening Standard

Closer to home I have been setting up an old XP laptop for my son to connect to with his Arduino project and 3 nights running have found weird little bugs crawling round the screen. Blew 'em off and next night they're back. Once before I had a permanent dot on my laptop because one of these little things went inside the screen and expired.

PS Waits for "Are you sure they're not pubic lice?" comment
      Last edited by xoggoth; 25 July 2014, 19:05.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        Blew 'em off and next night they're back.

PS Waits for "Are you sure they're not pubic lice?" comment
        You did better than that yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          You did better than that yourself.
          Indeed if you can 'blow off' something that small NLYUK will have work for you!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X