• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So ladies, it appears size does matter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ladies, it appears size does matter

https://news.yahoo.com/plus-sized-pa...032323682.html

The parking spaces outside a Chinese shopping mall are distinctive: marked out in pink, signposted "Respectfully reserved for women", and around 30 centimetres wider than normal.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

I actually noted this in the local supermarket car park - every woman driver who used the family bays ( extra space either side) without fail did not park in the bay centrally negating the value of the extra space

I have a concern in that I use these bays purely to avoid my Merc getting door pings
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        I actually noted this in the local supermarket car park - every woman driver who used the family bays ( extra space either side) without fail did not park in the bay centrally negating the value of the extra space

I have a concern in that I use these bays purely to avoid my Merc getting door pings
        I have a bigger concern that a CUK member is parking at a kwiksave.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          I have a bigger concern that a CUK member is parking at a kwiksave.
          I was going to add the caveat that this was the only image I could find and by no means representative of my choice of supermarket - which naturally is Aldi
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            I suspect that is why you now get shopping trolley dings.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X