• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian Gecko Sex Satellite "Out of Control"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Gecko Sex Satellite "Out of Control"

Surprised nobody's posted this yet: Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission

Sssh first rule of Lizard Club is we don't talk about Lizard club

right Zeity?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The five geckos on the Foton-M4 – four female and one male – were launched into space for a 60-day flight to find out about the effects of weightlessness on the creatures’ sex lives.

If he doesn't stop and ask for directions he's never going to hear the end of it. And he can just forget about any sex, experimental or otherwise.

Comment

lets hope he isn't gay.

Comment

The first 3 weeks will be ok... He'll probably let himself out of the airlock at the start of the fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            He'll probably let himself out of the airlock at the start of the fourth.
            do Lizards menstruate?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              do Lizards menstruate?
              they dont actually. but they do Bask.

which is much more civilised
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                do Lizards menstruate?
                No, that's the shedding of the uteral lining. Reptiles (or birds) (the feathery type) don't have a uterus so they lay eggs. Amniotic eggs, i believe, indicating it has a shell and can survive outside the body.

Has my 4-females-and-1-male-trapped-in-a-tin-in-space-to-see-what-effect-it-has-one-their-sex-life based joke failed?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  No, that's the shedding of the uteral lining. Reptiles (or birds) (the feathery type) don't have a uterus so they lay eggs. Amniotic eggs, i believe, indicating it has a shell and can survive outside the body.

Has my 4-females-and-1-male-trapped-in-a-tin-in-space-to-see-what-effect-it-has-one-their-sex-life based joke failed?

sort of but made me smile

Comment

Crisis over! 'Sex Gecko' Satellite Back Under Russian Control

Comment

Working...
                    X