• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT - Only in it for the Honeys?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT - Only in it for the Honeys?

Bitched be like "Dude you're in IT?"

<panties drop>

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

there are some cracking honeys here,

Comment

I've never found the ratio of attractive girls to men particularly beneficial, but then it's not like IT is awash with attractive men, either.

I did once spend a drunken night with someone in the same company and, to be honest, it was way more hassle than it was worth. Rumours, people talking, my office trying to figure out who she was etc - I'm really not sure it's something I'd ever do again (Well, I'm married now, so obviously not, but you know what I mean).

That said, I don't think there's anything wrong with pursuing a relationship at work seeing as it's where you probably meet most of the people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        I've never found the ratio of attractive girls to men particularly beneficial, but then it's not like IT is awash with attractive men, either.

I did once spend a drunken night with someone in the same company and, to be honest, it was way more hassle than it was worth. Rumours, people talking, my office trying to figure out who she was etc - I'm really not sure it's something I'd ever do again (Well, I'm married now, so obviously not, but you know what I mean).

That said, I don't think there's anything wrong with pursuing a relationship at work seeing as it's where you probably meet most of the people you know.
        I've learned over the years that people in the office always assume that I'm going through anything that moves. So going forwards, I'll try to do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
          I've learned over the years that people in the office always assume that I'm going through anything that moves. So going forwards, I'll try to do just that.
          Remind me to stay still if we ever meet!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
            Followed by the Kiss n Tell Memoir!
            My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

SAN DIEGO — Amid the costumes and fantasy of this weekend's Comic-Con convention, a group of young women drew widespread attention to a very real issue — allegations of sexual harassment at the annual comic book convention.
              Women of Comic-Con protest sexual harassment, saying a cute costume isn't the same as consent* - NY Daily News

Comment

From my desk I can see about 5 women, they are either 90, married or ugly, that's IT for you.

However I was speaking to an IT acquaintance over the weekend who works in an advertising agency, and he was like it's full of attractive young ladies. He didn't comment if they loved IT or would drop their panties for Simon Mac though.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  From my desk I can see about 5 women, they are either 90, married or ugly, that's IT for you.

However I was speaking to an IT acquaintance over the weekend who works in an advertising agency, and he was like it's full of attractive young ladies. He didn't comment if they loved IT or would drop their panties for Simon Mac though.
                  It's normally Mr Mac who drops his pants.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                    they are either ... married or ..., that's IT for you.
                    They're the best ones. Like Bond says, it keeps things simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X