• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

nPower billing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nPower billing

Anyone know about this?

I heard that their billing system is pretty much broken, and they're in line for massive fines from Ofwat if they don't sort this out pronto.

What I do know is that they are my electricity supplier, and having qiven them my details six months ago I haven't seen hide or hair of a quarterly electricity bill ever since!

Could their billing system have been an outsourced project that went horribly Pete Tong?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I've had bills from them recently, along with an apology letter for it taking longer than it was meant to. They seem to come every 5 - 8 months as far as I can work out, not quarterly. Plus they've done some odd things like halving my gas DD from £60pm to £30pm and then putting it back to £50pm 2 weeks later.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
    X