• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking a Selfie to a new level

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a Selfie to a new level

Vagina selfie for 3D printers lands Japanese artist in trouble | World news | theguardian.com

Megumi Igarashi, aka Rokudenashiko, arrested for emailing digital template of her genitalia to supporters of her art
    NLyUK a new marketing opportunity for you?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I wonder if there will be 3d photo booths in future?

Comment

I wonder if she called that vessel a Cun-oo?

Comment

It's called a velfie.

There are websites where women upload their velfies to reassure themselves and others that their ladybits are normal...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          It's called a velfie.

There are websites where women upload their velfies to reassure themselves and others that their ladybits are normal...
          How do you know such things.....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I was reading something the other day - tried to find it but so much crap in my facebook feed I can't find it.

Comment

I propose a velfie thread for the lady members - us chaps could then award points for artistic presentation, symmetry and the ability to cast amusing shadows.

Comment

I Really Don't Want to Look at My Vagina - Or Yours | Poorna Bell

Found it

There's some great cakes at the bottom (no pun intended!)

Comment

NSFW

There's some weird looking things there....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Jesus Christ. I don't think I saw one nice picture on that library. Not one picture out of 7653 I tell you.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X