• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jihad on dogs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jihad on dogs

Use of Scottish terrier dogs during Commonwealth Games opening ceremony 'shameful' and 'offensive', Malaysian politicians claim
    Commonwealth Games Scottie dogs 'disrespectful to Muslims' - Telegraph

I hope the closing ceremony doesn't feature bacon sarnies

Well I never knew that.

Comment

Cant read. You have reached your limit of 20 free articles a month.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Yes I read that and I think those Malaysian officials are just being a little bit silly about this.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

They would go up greatly in my estimation if they started hating cats instead!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
            Cant read. You have reached your limit of 20 free articles a month.
            Delete the telegraph cookies. Or use a different browser.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

I did wonder about that during the ceremony, but I noticed that the dogs had handlers so the teams didn't have to touch or have anything to do with them.

Typical polititian though...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Anything involving annoying small yappy dogs is offensive; doubly so if they're wearing coats.

Bring on the Jihad.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  They would go up greatly in my estimation if they started hating cats instead!
                  Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Anything involving annoying small yappy dogs is offensive; doubly so if they're wearing coats.

Bring on the Jihad.
                  In the blue corner, weighing in at ...

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

"The hosts have not been sensitive enough – especially in a so-called knowledgeable and civilised society like Britain"

IT'S. IN. GLASGOW.

Comment

Working...
                    X