• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the other hand...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the other hand...

On the other hand your pets are all now safe - linky

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    On the other hand your pets are all now safe - linky

So his girlfriend really was a dog!

Comment

Always find it interesting that you can work an animal hard all of it's life, kill it for food - or just because you don't want it any more, but if you have sex with it you risk going to jail That's messed up.
      Obviously I can imagine scenarios where it's cruel that same as it would be for a human - i'm not talking about cruelty.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
        Always find it interesting that you can work an animal hard all of it's life, kill it for food - or just because you don't want it any more, but if you have sex with it you risk going to jail That's messed up.
        You didn't read my link.

This guy was a vet who could work in the UK.

Would you want to take your pet/racing dog or horse to see him and have it stay overnight in his care?

Comment

You didn't read my link.

This guy was a vet who could work in the UK.

Would you want to take your pet/racing dog or horse to see him and have it stay overnight in his care?
          I read it. I'm just saying.... it's illegal whether you're a vet or not.

Comment

Paging DoggyStyles .....
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I read it. I'm just saying.... it's illegal whether you're a vet or not.
              Remember don't annoy the RSPCA or a livestock farmer.

The first lot will make your life hell by dragging you through the courts and the 2nd one may just shoot you by "accident".

Comment

As if paedos grooming kids wasn't bad enough, now people like him are grooming pets!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  As if paedos grooming kids wasn't bad enough, now people like him are grooming pets!
                  I'l insert the rimshot for you.

<rimshot/>

Comment

Obviously I can imagine scenarios where it's cruel that same as it would be for a human - i'm not talking about cruelty.
                    We are an irrational, emotional animal. We cherish some of our fellow species as pets or 'proud steeds', while others are just food, still others we find repulsive. No rhyme, no reason. This is one just one reason why any 'philosophy' that attempts to elevate pure reason, while ignoring emotion, to a philosophically central position, is never going to gain much traction in the real world.

HTH.
                    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Working...
                    X