• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If a jobs worth doing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a jobs worth doing

To the 40 watt bulb that wrote the manual I am reading :

You are a putrid pile of fetid stinking rat droppings. You have the gaul to actually turn up at your place of work and be paid for this slackjawed, technically flawed, ambiguous, grammatically arsed, fckwitted pile of utter tulipe you turned out?

I morbidly detest you, your family and friends.

The product would have been better with no manual, rather than this pish.

You are scum.
    Your management are even scummier for allowing you to get away with producing something so poor.

To produce something so sub standard would take years of planning, and training in how to be tulip at stuff. You would need a 1st in tulipness from tulip unviersity and a masters in being totally crap from utter crap polytechnic.

To call this a manual is degrading to even the worst written manuals in pidgin English that come supplied with cheap electrical goods.

Your kids will no doubt inherit this tulipness and grow up to be even more sub standard so the human race is effectively doomed.

Claiming your salary is technically fraud. You utter worhtless piece of poo.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Remember the old English Management Moto:

"If a jobs worth doing, then it it's worth more doing it from a low-cost offshore location by a service provider who doesn't understand your culture."

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      You have the gaul to actually turn up at your place of work and be paid for this slackjawed, technically flawed, ambiguous, grammatically arsed, fckwitted pile of utter tulipe you turned out?
      The author was French? I think you should cut him some slack.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        The author was French? I think you should cut him some slack.

I wouldn't mind but this is holding up development on a 4 day PO I got this week.

I googled it of course, and found a forum post from 2011 with a guy complaining about the exact same manual. There were no replies to the topic in over 3 years

Comment

RTFM?

Call your self a male, you sir have failed!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            RTFM?

Call your self a male, you sir have failed!
            I even failed to read the manual after many attempts. I am absolutely useless, aren't I?

Comment

I wouldn't mind but this is holding up development on a 4 day PO I got this week.

I googled it of course, and found a forum post from 2011 with a guy complaining about the exact same manual. There were no replies to the topic in over 3 years
              So the complaint is you've quoted and agreed 4 days and discovered that you estimate is widely out due to the complexity of the software alongside you ability to comprehend Indian English.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Basically, yes.

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk

Comment

Just be doing the needful...

Sent from my iTier1 using Babel
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Basically, yes.

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
                    More fool you. Exactly how desperate are you for work now you cv is a decent comedy sketch
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X