• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigerian film star sparks outrage by fleeing Africa first-class in an Ebola mask

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigerian film star sparks outrage by fleeing Africa first-class in an Ebola mask

Erm, well, youve got some money and you're surrounded by a deadly disease, WTF did anyone expect him to do? I know what I'd do and it's very similar to his actions, except perhaps I'd wear long sleeves and gloves.

How deadly Ebola has spread across the globe: Health officials try to trace 30,000 linked to death of US victim - as Nigerian film star sparks outrage by fleeing Africa first-class in an Ebola mask | Mail Online
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Erm, well, youve got some money and you're surrounded by a deadly disease, WTF did anyone expect him to do? I know what I'd do and it's very similar to his actions, except perhaps I'd wear long sleeves and gloves.

How deadly Ebola has spread across the globe: Health officials try to trace 30,000 linked to death of US victim - as Nigerian film star sparks outrage by fleeing Africa first-class in an Ebola mask | Mail Online
    Let's hope he isn't spreading ebola around first class.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Let's hope he isn't spreading ebola around first class.
      God forbid! One doesn't pay for luxury to have some Ebola sufferer melting in the corner. Puts you right off your canapés.

Comment

I've heard some some banks and exchange bureaus wear gloves when handling Nigerian money now.

And stay away from the ATM's

‘Nigeria ATMs are disease dispensers’ | The Nation

Comment

Erm, well, youve got some money and you're surrounded by a deadly disease, WTF did anyone expect him to do?
          Hopefully, he at least stopped at the airport gift shop to pick up a memento of his trip....

Comment

Another job of the day contender lurking in my linked in feed:

***Desperately URGENT Requirement*** for a SAP MM Consultant in Nigeria. $18-22,000 per month (all expenses paid!). Needs to be available immediately! Please get in touch.
            Paying by the month? I don't think so - i'd want it hourly

Comment

What has the effect been on the value of his property?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Another job of the day contender lurking in my linked in feed:

***Desperately URGENT Requirement*** for a SAP MM Consultant in Nigeria. $18-22,000 per month (all expenses paid!). Needs to be available immediately! Please get in touch.

Paying by the month? I don't think so - i'd want it hourly
                Bloody rate dumpers

How are decent people supposed to survive in a market like this?
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Funny how the daily mail (and other tabloids) make something an outrage whilst no one is outraged

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred View Post
                    God forbid! One doesn't pay for luxury to have some Ebola sufferer melting in the corner. Puts you right off your canapés.
                    Well add to that it's wise to fly first class if getting out of an Ebola region as the seats are far enough apart to avoid skin contact with other passengers.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X