• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's going on in NI?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's going on in NI?

Hi,
    I don't write much but I stalk a lot. I am a spaniard living and working in Dublin mainly as a Senior Software Engineer. There is plenty going on in Dublin but I was shocked with the amount of work in Belfast comparing sizes to Dublin. When I came to Ireland 3 years ago I remember checking NI and its market and there was nothing. Now I get a call from an agency every week about a role in Belfast. They pay far less but comparing with the cost of living in Dublin some times I think you could have a better living standard up there. Contract market for developers also seems decent there.

Anyone from NI?

Thanks!

Working...
X