• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which 3 cukkers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which 3 cukkers?

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    I've been chatting about this with mates and we were trying to decide the best survival skills to have when WW3 comes? And if you were in a group who would you keep or kick out
    (e.g)
    Teacher or Doctor ? Who can contribute to the group?
    Farmer or MMA fighter ? Who would keep you alive the longest?
    Ex Commando or Stripper ? Who would you shack up with?

You can only pick 3...
    So which 3 CUKers would you take with you and why?

I'll have:

suity - because he was right after all
    zeity - for his ancient technology skills
    mich - troubleshooting skills and fitness

Actually, I want to take Old Greg too - sorry suity, you're canned.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    So which 3 CUKers would you take with you and why?

I'll have:

suity - because he was right after all
    zeity - for his ancient technology skills
    mich - troubleshooting skills and fitness

Actually, I want to take Old Greg too - sorry suity, you're canned.
    Sooner or later the conversation would turn to repopulating the planet. Good call to ditch Suity in that case.

Comment

MicrosoftBobs anaswer was:

"If you're going to die anyway, you might as well pick the 3 with the biggest tits "

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Sooner or later the conversation would turn to repopulating the planet. Good call to ditch Suity in that case.
        MS is way past that.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You should take me. I learned NBC drills as part of my Commando training.

Drill:
          Someone shouts - "You see a blinding flash!"
          Required action - lay down on the floor.

Stay with me and we'll inherit the world alongside the cockroaches.

Comment

MF, in case we're chased by enemies and need to block their route with a large round object.
            DA, for his devious nature and associated low cunning skills.
            MS, in case I need a second opinion on correct apostrophe usage once the Internet has disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              You should take me. I learned NBC drills as part of my Commando training.

Drill:
              Someone shouts - "You see a blinding flash!"
              Required action - lay down on the floor.

Stay with me and we'll inherit the world alongside the cockroaches.
              I wouldn't lay down on the floor if someone shouted, "You see a blinding flash!" at me, but best of luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Did they forget the bit about sticking your head in a brown paper bag?

Just asking like.
                It was (nearly) the 21st century. No brown bags. If you stuck your head in a tesco shopping bag you'd be in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                  If you stuck your head in a tesco shopping bag you'd be in trouble.
                  Don't they put little holes in plastic bags nowadays to stop morons suffocating themselves by accident?

Bloody stupid idea if you ask me.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I'm sure brown paper bags had a useful antiradiation capacity.

Why else would HMG have included the advice in "Protect & Survive"?

I'm sure I remember some government leaflet from when I was a kid suggesting that if you couldn't get to shelter then you should take some doors off their hinges and prop them against the wall to make a shelter.

Pretty sure I'd have been equally safe in my blanket fort.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X