• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online surveys: Every website and his dog wants me to do one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online surveys: Every website and his dog wants me to do one

It may only be 10 minutes of my time but when it's every frigging day I'm going to start charging for it.

They are only so some PHB can tick a box saying how happy everyone is.

If this goes on I'm going to start posting heavily negative surveys just for the hell of it.

Suggestions for tools to automate the task welcome
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Those that have pop ups after 10 seconds (or less) asking to give feedback on the website are the most annoying.
    How can I give bloody feedback if I'm only 10 seconds on your page and this stupid pop up is blocking my view?

Comment

Same goes for every 'effin website you buy from these days. Buy something and 10 minutes later a spam email turns up for you to 'rate your experience'. I blame Amazon. Sky are the worst though, got a new Sky subscription out and the t0ssers started texting me a question at a time for my feedback, I have also had emails 6 weeks and 3 months after asking ' What do you think of Sky after your first x weeks'

Comment

Working...
      X