• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Britain better now under Labour ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Britain better now under Labour ?

Vote now...
    Yes - Im voting for them again
    27.59%
    No - and never will be
    72.41%

Only another 20 mins then he's off home \o/

Comment

Yes I wonder why. Job Centre free internet use perhaps ...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

yep...another 20 mins....

Oh and seeing as you lot are such successfull businessmen, why I notice, you all work for other people !

think about it !

Comment

Are the ones voting in labour gonna own up ?

Comment

nah ! didn't think they'd have the guts to own up !

Comment

School computer club should be kicking out just about now...

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                yep...another 20 mins....

Oh and seeing as you lot are such successfull businessmen, why I notice, you all work for other people !

think about it !
                Why are you seperating yourself from us? Are you not a contractor? Why are you here then? And........I work for myself. But, I obviously have clients. Does any business not have any clients? It wouldn't be too successful now would it?

Comment

Not a very good poll is it?

Where is 'about the same'?
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Just wondering where the "I don't really give a damn because I've already left the UK" button is?

Comment

Working...
                    X