• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The law of attraction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The law of attraction

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 11 June 2022, 08:21.

Ah yes, that was plan B.
    Plan C was pish too.............

Comment

Noel Edmunds does that crap.

Nuff said.

Comment

It is generally believed that electrons leave the positive terminal of a battery, travel through the circuit and end up at the negative side.
        In fact the opposite is true. Things start at the -ve side and are attracted, or make their way to the +ve

the positive is the sucker, or the attractor

Not many people know this
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Scott Adams claims it works. Of course, the millions for whom only crap comes back don't tend to have the platform of Noel Edmonds or Scott Adams.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It does work!

I wished for a random thread like this on CUK and it's here.

Life is wonderful!
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I hate happy clappy tree hugging threads.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty
                Something that occurred to me just now, which seems very relevant to the law of attraction....

I've seen it written a few times... the idea that once you commit to a new project, events happen and things just fall into place that you could not have predicted before you got started. It's almost as though the universe recognises that you are moving in a particular direction and helps you along. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that you will succeed. This reminds me of the phrase "Fortune favours the brave!".
                Exactly, if I walk through a door the universe recognises that and creates a room for me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
                    This may help you linky
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X