• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans?

Weekend plans?

Majorca.

You?

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

How kind of you to ask. I hope yours is good, or at the very worst at least half-decent.

I've seen next to nothing of the lovely Mrs IJNTTI in July. We've perhaps spent 2 days in each other's company. So I am flying home this afternoon for sexy time.

Dentist tomorrow, plus a chat about a piece of work at a local client.

EDIT: Not expressly for sexy time. There's a meadow to mow in the back garden too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Weekend plans?
        Your ex-wives.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Majorca.

You?

I hope you have a nice holiday.

Tomorrow looks like rain. Probably Cinema/10 pin bowling. Sunday is travelling back to London. Mrs BP is off to Eastbourne and dropping me off on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Your ex-wives.
            I always said that anyone who takes my woman - I would do the worst thing possible to them. Make them keep them.

Comment

Going to watch Monty Python Live (mostly) at the cinema.
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

TFA.

Tonight: Chilling with some cocktails, bbq and Mr N
                Tomorrow: Market in the morning and then prepping for dinner - curry evening; a friend of Mr N is joining us for dinner. Lamb cutlet tikkas to start with mint raitha, then methi murgh with pilau rice, followed by pineapple with spiced caramel.
                Sunday: Probably trying to work out if we have enough bedding ( or trying to work out which boxes they were put in from the moves) for when people come to visit us in the coming weeks
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  TFA.

Tonight: Chilling with some cocktails, bbq and Mr N
                  Tomorrow: Market in the morning and then prepping for dinner - curry evening; a friend of Mr N is joining us for dinner. Lamb cutlet tikkas to start with mint raitha, then methi murgh with pilau rice, followed by pineapple with spiced caramel.
                  Sunday: Probably trying to work out if we have enough bedding ( or trying to work out which boxes they were put in from the moves) for when people come to visit us in the coming weeks
                  Which was nice

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Nothing exciting planned.

Scanning barcodes at parkrun tomorrow morning.

Might get the hoover out at some point too.

Comment

Working...
                    X