• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

islamic nhs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

islamic nhs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...0&in_a_source=

Muslim women could soon be offered a burka-style gown in NHS hospitals.

I bet it still has that stringy tie-up arrangement at the back, that leaves the jacksie open to the four winds.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
      I bet it still has that stringy tie-up arrangement at the back, that leaves the jacksie open to the four winds.
      You wouldn't do her up the gary without checking the face out first...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

They should paint a target on them.
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Isn't that Chris Eubank?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
            You wouldn't do her up the gary without checking the face out first...
            At your time of life you can't afford to be that picky.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
              At your time of life you can't afford to be that picky.
              I'm virtually married, so yes actually I can...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Excellent use of NHS funding!!! Is this a joke - how the hell are you supposed to treat someone wearing a gown which just shows eyes and hands??? What if their stomach is the problem???? FFS

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...0&in_a_source=

Muslim women could soon be offered a burka-style gown in NHS hospitals.

I went to the doctors the other day (about 5 days after I called for an appointment) and fark me, it was like being on the set of Star Wars with lots and lots of Jawas running around!

Regards

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                    Excellent use of NHS funding!!! Is this a joke - how the hell are you supposed to treat someone wearing a gown which just shows eyes and hands??? What if their stomach is the problem???? FFS

The picture is of a surgical gown worn by medical staff, not the gown patients would wear for surgery.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X