• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dating Websites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating Websites

Anyone found the love of their life through one of these?

Been looking at PlentyMoreFish and Match.com. Haven't published my profile yet though - not entirely sure I'm comfortable with everything being available to all and sundry. Maybe I should register with one of those so called introduction agencies (if they still exist...)

Yes. I reckon paid for ones are probably better. There is some chance of them being serious. Lots just seem to want to chat for ever. Quite a lot are as mad as a box of frogs. And you need the skin of a rhino.

Comment

Match.com worked out fine for me but that was a while ago now. The subscription basis will have sorted the "chav from the wheat".

Comment

One of my best friends got married about three years ago to a woman he met through, I think, match.com. They seem to be very happy

Comment

Here you go.

165 forum pages of experience, advice, and comment.

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites - The off-topic forum - House Price Crash forum

Comment

Plenty of Fish, free and a target rich environment, much better than the paid sites.

Looking for love? Nah.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Have met a nice female friend I spend a lot of time with but not much luck on paid site as far as romance/nooky goes. Mind you, I am ancient. Probably forget what nooky is soon.

Like the sound of FREE sites.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                ... not much luck on paid site as far as romance/nooky goes.
                Perhaps your sales pitch needs work...

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                If any of you nice ladies fancied Albert Steptoe feel free to pm me.

Comment

Perhaps your sales pitch needs work...
                  I did not realise that Albert Steptoe was not considered sexy. Ta for advice MS. Going on holiday to Turkey soon with my nice loony religious lady from the dating site so obviously need to change my image. Made a good start and bought a great sunhat based on that worn by another sex god:

What woman could resist that?

PS Separate rooms, bah!. If the hat does not work maybe I can bribe them to make a "mistake" in the booking.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Whatever happened to cuk dating?

Comment

Working...
                    X