• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prudish about nudity?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prudish about nudity?

Why we're now so prudish about nudity - Telegraph

I would like to see the MTT test. Those who pass can go nude.

Was talking about this a couple of days ago. She said she couldn't go topless on a beach because nobody did it anymore. I've noticed how many young blokes in the gym changing room wrap towels around themselves when they come out of the shower and fiddle around underneath as if they are on a public beach, it's only us old farts who wander around with our scraggy old bits on display.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

On my last ski holiday in Austria, there was a nude sauna and spa area. Not only did some people wrap towels around themselves (fair enough, if you're a bit shy), but some did so around their swimming costumes - especially, I noted, the young men.

So it's even spread to Europe.

I read an article a few years ago about a chap who got into a hot tub, and noticed everyone was nude, so surreptitiously sneaked out of his trunks. People came and went, and then he decide to get out... and realised to his horror that now he was the only one nude in the tub...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

On the other side of the coin, I have been a bit abashed by the growing number of females who adjust their fa****s lately. Probably pulling their draws out of their camel toes or something.
        could be flossing with a thong, maybe
        never used to see that when I was a yonker
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

All the saunas at leisure centres near me require swimming costumes to be worn at all times. They didn't ten years ago. Can't find any massage parlours in my area anymore either and all the notorious dogging sites close at dusk and have CCTVs.

No bloody fun permitted anymore. No wonder people are having to resort to bonking sheep, sniffing kids' feet and rolling in horse poo.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'm a regular on the noddy beach at Studland (and a great summer its been for it too!).

But I have to concur with what that article says - the very spirit of FKK is under the suspicion of people who are paranoid about the whole Seville paedophiki thing as well as being under the threat of the jackboot of the 4th generation of femi Nazis.

There's nothing like the feeling of a girl admiring your swinging cock as you stroll along the eaters edge and when it culminates in a bit of executive relief among the sand dunes I really have to say ain't this what living is all about?

Comment

A friend works for a Swiss company based here, a German colleague was over to visit, before he flew back as asked my friend if he could change in his personal office while he was still there.

So my mate just say "fine, go ahead" thinking he was getting out of a shirt or something, taps on his keyboard for a while, looks up and the guy is standing there with his tool out still in mid conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Was talking about this a couple of days ago. She said she couldn't go topless on a beach because nobody did it anymore. I've noticed how many young blokes in the gym changing room wrap towels around themselves when they come out of the shower and fiddle around underneath as if they are on a public beach, it's only us old farts who wander around with our scraggy old bits on display.
                I reckon if men change under a towel in the male changing room then they are gay.

Comment

nah the problem is nowadays if somepone catches a glimpse of your tackle you suddenly find yourself up on indecent exposure charges (erm apparently!)

It does seem even at client co in this recent hot weather that never more than 1 shirt button could be undone, ladies make sure no cleavage was even hinted at and skirts must be below the knee.

It seems we are almost making a route back to puritanical times probably due to the mealy mouthed right on dick'eds who seem to be in positions of power these days.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
                    I'm a regular on the noddy beach at Studland (and a great summer its been for it too!).

But I have to concur with what that article says - the very spirit of FKK is under the suspicion of people who are paranoid about the whole Seville paedophiki thing as well as being under the threat of the jackboot of the 4th generation of femi Nazis.

There's nothing like the feeling of a girl admiring your swinging cock as you stroll along the eaters edge and when it culminates in a bit of executive relief among the sand dunes I really have to say ain't this what living is all about?

Comment

Working...
                    X