• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain's human history revealed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain's human history revealed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5317762.stm

But the Earth is only 6,000 years old so the BBC lies again. We need to round these people up and eat them for telling such lies. This is a Christian State, with a Christian PM, a Christian Monarch and a Christian Bales.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Working...
X