• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ola gringos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ola gringos

Sat here on my balcony in Majorca with SY02 sipping glugging Rose and watching the nightlife.

The usual suity tales happened, lost luggage etc, but we're all good.

We're quite different SY02 and I. She's unpacking and fussing, and I'm sat on the sofa in the apartment with my IPad. An hour later comes the look.

What've you been doing Suity!

Erm I've sorted out the phones, wifi and VPN access.

And?

You can now watch Sky and Netflix.

You're a wonderful man, really.

Interestingly, couldn't log in without VPN. Admin blocking Majorca?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    See that channel 5 camera crew filming your antics? You won't be happy when it's edited.

Comment

Two things
      1. Hola, not ola
      2. Gringos is a non native speaking Spanish, so yourself after #1

Gave up reading after that
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ah, Brits abroad. found the local boozer doing fry ups and Watneys Red Barrel yet? Surely there should be no time for TV, yet alone UK TV, you should be out and about during the day and enjoying local nightlife later on, followed by hot sweaty Spanish style shagging
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Two things
            1. Hola, not ola
            2. Gringos is a non native speaking Spanish, so yourself after #1

Thanks. I love to learn.

I didn't know I had any Spanish until in the shop earlier. The shopkeeper had very basic English, and my spanish was worse. We got by though. I am currently doing podcasts on iPad, but my main focus is my beloved a German.

No need to be rude btw.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Ah, Brits abroad. found the local boozer doing fry ups and Watneys Red Barrel yet? Surely there should be no time for TV, yet alone UK TV, you should be out and about during the day and enjoying local nightlife later on, followed by hot sweaty Spanish style shagging
            Young uns limit the sweaty sex antics. Either with SY02 or a bella hooker.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You go on holiday and telly is a priority?

The sad fcks of the world would drive me to an AK47 and I don't mean suicide.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Two things
                1. Gringos is a non native speaking Spanish, so yourself after #1

I've only ever heard the term used in a Latin American context. One theory is that its origins lie in a song that American troops used to sing on their way to to battle with the Mexicans: Green grow the rushes-oh

Comment

Thanks. I love to learn.

I didn't know I had any Spanish until in the shop earlier. The shopkeeper had very basic English, and my spanish was worse. We got by though. I am currently doing podcasts on iPad, but my main focus is my beloved a German.

No need to be rude btw.

Young uns limit the sweaty sex antics. Either with SY02 or a bella hooker.
                  You take the kids out cruising? You are in a bad way for sure.

Comment

I think MF is better at this pretending to be abroad malarky. He pretends to go first class and leaves the family at home.

Comment

Working...
                    X