• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bubbling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubbling

Australians, simple folk really aren't they: Australian Guys Are Now Pissing in Their Own Mouths
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Australians, simple folk really aren't they: Australian Guys Are Now Pissing in Their Own Mouths
    Nice

Comment

It makes a refreshing change from talking tulip!

Comment

Urine: The body's own health drink? - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent

"Advocates of auto-urine therapy believe that this combination can help cure everything from the common cold to cancer, boosting energy levels and sexual performance along the way."

"Urine can also be used as eye and ear drops, for gargling with or in the bath"

So you can piss in the bath without guilt now.
        Last edited by mudskipper; 4 August 2014, 19:45.

Comment

I assumed from the title it was going to be BBC News - The four-year spread of bubble tea across the UK

Comment

Isn't it already an Olympic event?

Comment

I suppose if you're going to lose a AUS$650,000pa gig, you might as well do it by being a graceless imbecile

Comment

To be fair, if I had a willy, I'm sure I would, at some drunken point, been tempted to see where I could aim it.

After all, who hasn't tried to chuck a peanut into their mouth? And you know what they say about peanuts in bars...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  To be fair, if I had a willy, I'm sure I would, at some drunken point, been tempted to see where I could aim it.
                  Probably at some poor chap's head....

Man Getting Hit in the Face in Slow Motion with a Dildo

Comment

If it were that or Fosters....

Comment

Working...
                    X