• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it normal to feel Horny for an agent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it normal to feel Horny for an agent?

Mich?

Is Recruiting Sexy?

Parroty times ahead
    Last edited by vetran; 5 August 2014, 23:15. Reason: Mich to a T
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I remember my first ever gig. I was 25. Agent wanted me to sign. I wanted to wait. She got out a large amount of cleavage - but I still would not sign. I was quite upset when she covered it up.

Comment

I've met face to face some of the female recruitment agents on my profile, quite attractive in real life not just in their photos!
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Being more inclined to the male ones, some of them are pretty sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
          Being more inclined to the male ones, some of them are pretty sexy.
          Is it the hair gel?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Is it the hair gel?
            The slightly too shiny suits?

The white Audis?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It'd have to be the flash watches.

It's more to do with the fact that many are in their 20s to early 30s and take good care of their appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                It'd have to be the flash watches.

It's more to do with the fact that many are in their 20s to early 30s and take good care of their appearance.
                Ageism!
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                X