• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday KentPhilip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday KentPhilip

Happy Birthday KF!

Comment

one day at a time

Comment

If there was an election today I would vote UKIP....

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Oooh I can feeeel the love

Thanks everyone!

I should say that 5th August is not actually my real birthday, it is my internet birthday - the one that I put into all sites that require a DOB when you register - including CUK when I registered many moons ago. But it's OK, you've only missed my real one by a few days

Still I decided to celebrate this birthday at the office today by bringing in some roasted peanuts for the boys, and tarts for the girls (strawberry, apricot, and raspberry). And yes one of them did mis-hear me, and thought that I called her one

It was nice as well to get birthday wishes from many of those sites, such as:

RIB.net - power boating
              Iomoio.com - my russian MP3 site. Telling me that they have credited me with another $3 to spend. Despite the fact that I'm spending less than that each year anyway as their tracks are so cheap.
              And fetlife.com - a <cough> BDSM site of course I'll not admit remembering registering on that one lolol!

oh, and one from pof.com (plenty of fish). Who for some reason sent it on my real birthday. Must have been one of my exes wot told them

x

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                I should say that 5th August is not actually my real birthday, it is my internet birthday - the one that I put into all sites that require a DOB when you register - including CUK when I registered many moons ago. But it's OK, you've only missed my real one by a few days
                Im never voting UKIP again.

Comment

Working...
                X