• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where do I file CUK bug reports?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I file CUK bug reports?

There are a couple of cosmetics that are doing my head in
    ǝןqqıʍ

Has anyone noticed that you don't get a horizontal line underneath your own posts but they are under everyone elses.

Answers must be given!!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      There are a couple of cosmetics that are doing my head in
      Probably leftover fixes for IE6
      Last edited by NickFitz; 5 August 2014, 19:55. Reason: Quote Stu, to make it clear which post I was responding to.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Has anyone noticed that you don't get a horizontal line underneath your own posts but they are under everyone elses.

Answers must be given!!
        Something to do with the thanks/like stuff - that's the box in which they appear. It collapses to zero height if there aren't any already, but is still there in case you add one or both. As you can't thank or like your own post, the box isn't included at all under those, unless there are already some.

At least that's my hypothesis, but I didn't have anything to do with that bit and I haven't checked

Comment

Burn them up the chimney along with your letters to SantaClaus.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Burn them up the chimney along with your letters to SantaClaus.
            I don't have a chimney, will it be ok if I stick them on the bbq instead?
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

"You may add multiple tags by seperating them with a comma (,). Note: Tags are visible to all users."

Bug reported about a year ago. Still annoying me every time I tag a thread.

SLA failure.

I want my money back.

Comment

Working...
              X