• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO: Admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO: Admin

Its scary when you visit a post and discover that someone has reached 5000 posts and therefore is worthy of a custom title.

As Psychocandy has reached that milestone could you PM him and ask what he wants his title to be as while he is many, many things Godlike is definitely not one of them....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Mind you I suppose he could be Godlike if we include some of the minor Roman Gods....

See http://www.unrv.com/culture/minor-roman-god-list.php

Which could make a decent game, pick a suitable God for each poster.....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Dolelike?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Job Seeker?

Comment

NCOTBAC

Comment

Super-scrounger

Comment

Definitely scary! I haven't even reached 3,000 yet but have been on this version of the forum longer than any of you I have work to do that can't be sodding avoided though unlike most of you buggers - and no bench time. Just past nine years on here in June. I was childless and skinny then. Oh, woe is me!

No Gods on that page that fit benefit scroungers. Or the God of daft questions. Or the God of being able to wind up men from the North.

We could go for Binbōgami and see how long he takes to notice?

Generally, a binbōgami appears as a skinny, dirty old man, with an uchiwa in his hand.
              Sounds more like sasguru

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Definitely scary! I haven't even reached 3,000 yet but have been on this version of the forum longer than any of you I have work to do that can't be sodding avoided though unlike most of you buggers - and no bench time. Just past nine years on here in June. I was childless and skinny then. Oh, woe is me!

No Gods on that page that fit benefit scroungers. Or the God of daft questions. Or the God of being able to wind up men from the North.

Sounds more like sasguru
                Cloacina

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Roman mythology, Cloacina (Latin, cloaca: "sewer" or "drain") was the goddess who presided over the Cloaca Maxima ("Great Drain"), the main trunk of the system of sewers in Rome. She was originally derived from Etruscan mythology. The Cloaca Maxima were said to be begun by one of Rome's Etruscan kings, Tarquinius Priscus, and finished by another, Tarquinius Superbus.
                Sounds more like you.

Comment

Or Bhacchus

The god of whine.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

Sounds more like sasguru
                    Yeah but I bet your xhamster account has 10 times that many posts.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X