• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Christians in Iraq?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Christians in Iraq?

Islamic State pulls down church crosses in northern Iraq as 200,000 flee - Telegraph

Its a muslim country - what do they expect?

Why are there Muslims in Britain?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Far-right Group Britain First 'Invade' South London Mosque Over 'Sexist' Signs

Its a Christian country - what do they expect?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

touché

Comment

There have been Christians in Iraq for two thousand years and Jews for even longer. It's their HOME. It's not as if they suddenly moved to Iraq and set up a church.

Comment

Churches and Synagoges have existed in Muslim countries for many centuries. Its only since the Wahabi came along that this kinda extremist attitude has come about. Made even worse with petro dollars.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            Churches and Synagoges have existed in Muslim countries for many centuries. Its only since the Wahabi came along that this kinda extremist attitude has come about. Made even worse with petro dollars.
            +1, Those wahabis really are evil b@stards, funded by Saudi oil money yet no one dares to say anything.

Comment

Far-right Group Britain First 'Invade' South London Mosque Over 'Sexist' Signs
              Are you seriously suggesting that asking them to remove signs is equivalent to threatening people with death and driving them from their homes? Some people live in a dream world.

There is no movement in the world that comes close to the barbarism of Islamism. Atrocities, kidnapping, mass killings are a routine occurrence. Hardly a week goes by without some further atrocity. In most Islamic countries, others (including Muslims of different branches) are second class citizens with few rights. Oman is probably the only Islamic country to treat others decently.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 7 August 2014, 19:58.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Are you seriously suggesting that asking them to remove signs is equivalent to threatening people with death and driving them from their homes? Some people live in a dream world.

There is no movement in the world that comes close to the barbarism of Islamism. Atrocities, kidnapping, mass killings are a routine occurrence. Hardly a week goes by without some further atrocity. In most Islamic countries, others (including Muslims of different branches) are second class citizens with few rights. Oman is probably the only Islamic country to treat others decently.
                The fundamentalist Christians in America and the Zionist Jews in Israel are very close.....

Then again we did have a problem with the IRA - the families of the Catholics killed by the Protestant and Unionists would argue it was religious..........
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Agree those wahabis will not just kill Jews & Christians but any other Muslim sect that isn't theirs, truly the devils work (If he existed, which he doesn't, same goes for the man upstairs).

Comment

'America, F##k Yeah' Coming again to save the mother f##king day, yeah

President Obama authorises airstrikes in Iraq to defend civilians from Islamic militants who are swarming across the country | Mail Online

Comment

Working...
                    X