• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to make running interesting.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make running interesting.

Runner uses Nike+ app to draw penises | Technology | theguardian.com

The surprising part of this story is that the perp is female. I thought it was only men who were obsessed with drawing willies.

Why didn't I think of that? Got loads of tracks from my iGotU and Garmin but can't seem to make anything more interesting than a wonky tea cup with a very large handle.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Works best on a grid system, I guess, though.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Why didn't I think of that? Got loads of tracks from my iGotU and Garmin but can't seem to make anything more interesting than a wonky tea cup with a very large handle.
        I think we should have a CUK competition! There's a nice double roundabout near me that could come in handy...

Comment

Comment

Hmmm, try to try some new routes on the bike I think
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Boeing did a similar thing when they flew one of their long-range test flights of the Dreamliner....

See Boeing's Etch A Sketch flight path - CNET

Comment

Spice things up by plotting it through a minefield
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Spice things up by plotting it through a minefield
                  Not all of us live in Luton, y'know.

Comment

Working...
                  X