• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is chutney spoon licking still going on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is chutney spoon licking still going on?

We've had a Tory government for several years now, has anyone witnessed this abominable practice recently or has the Cameron regime stamped it out?
    ǝןqqıʍ

There hasn't been a Tory government since 1997. The last time the Tories won a general election was 22 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      There hasn't been a Tory government since 1997. The last time the Tories won a general election was 22 years ago
      You're quite right, I'm not sure how I managed to forget Mr Clegg and his merry band

So as we're not technically under the Tories is it still OK to lick the chutney spoon and put it back?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        You're quite right, I'm not sure how I managed to forget Mr Clegg and his merry band

So as we're not technically under the Tories is it still OK to lick the chutney spoon and put it back?
        As acceptable as it ever was

Comment

Chutney? Never!
          Raspberry jam now, that's a different matter.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            There hasn't been a Tory government since 2008 when Blair quit.
            FTFY

Comment

Working...
            X