• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you bother?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you bother?

Not summit that happens too often these days.

Waiting near the pub door for the lady friend to come out of the bog and a rather drunk lady started talking to me. After just a couple of minutes she reached into her handbag for paper and pen and handed me her name, age, phone number and email address.

Hmm! She was quite nice looking and ten years my junior but was just staying overnight for a wedding and lives 42 miles away. Think my libido is only worth about 15 miles these days. Sitting here wondering, should I bother to call her or not?

What would CUKers do?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Look her up on Facebook and see if she is married to a big trucker or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Look her up on Facebook and see if she is married to a big trucker or something.
      WHS - become her internet stalker. Much more longevity than a one night stand.

Comment

Xog and Zeity - go for it. Make sure they get their round in though.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Not summit that happens too often these days.

Waiting near the pub door for the lady friend to come out of the bog

<snip>

You have a lady friend?

Comment

If I were single..wild horses
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I've been wondering about asking the widow lady across the road out for a
              Over the road, why not? I spend an hour or two most Sunday evenings drinking with the lady from next door but she's not a widow unfortunately. Must be some way of bumping him off.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

What would CUKers do?
                Done her while she was drunk. Once she is sober there is no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Double Indemnity.

The Postman always rings twice.

'Nuff said.

You ain't seen me, right?
                  Strangers On a Train Forum

Comment

Over the road, why not? I spend an hour or two most Sunday evenings drinking with the lady from next door but she's not a widow unfortunately. Must be some way of bumping him off.
                    You could probably get some good ideas from repeats of Midsomer Murders or Columbo.

The tricky bit with those plots is that the villains usually get caught.

How well insured is he?
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X