• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goodbye HR and Agents?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye HR and Agents?

Just got this SPAM email

Get full time Resourcing support for less than £6.90 per hour

Services Offered :

Job Board CV database searching
    Searching internal candidate databases
    Screening advertising response
    Internet Research
    Head Hunt Information gathering
    Candidate screening & validation calls
    Click here for
    client testimonials

Not since the advent of the Internet has there been a break through in the recruitment industry that will so dramatically change the way you recruit...

Five years ago two veteran of the UK recruitment industry realised that a large portion of what they did in a day could be outsourced offshore. Why were great Recruiters spending so much time search Job Board CV Databases, wading through unsuitable advertising response or making hundreds of call to find out if candidates were available?

They set up OS2i, India’s first offshore Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Company working with the UK recruitment industry.

With over 150 eRecruiters in India, OS2i is integrating into recruitment process all over the world. OS2i is managed by UK & USA Recruiters that have worked for likes of Robert Walters, Unisys and other top global agencies and corporates.

Contact an Account Manager on 08454 666600 or visit www.OS2i.com for more information.

changing the way the world recruits...

I can't wait until I start getting those calls.

Comment

Working...
    X