• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Norris International

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norris International

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have contact details for Norris International? I haven't had any luck with the number on their website... I think their offices here are part of Futurelink?

Sorry I can't be more specific, I can't find the email they sent me with a direct number on it.

Thanks!

On the basis that the +230 phone code is for Mauritius, I'd start looking there...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Also I'm inclined to remove this thread, so if no-one responds in a few hours I probably will.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

I got in contact with them when I was setting up. Asked them to send me full terms and conditions. They never got back in contact again...

It's another "Loan " company. I went fully legit as I'd quite prefer to be able to sleep at night.
        ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Just hope this guy doesn't answer.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Also I'm inclined to remove this thread, so if no-one responds in a few hours I probably will.
            I didn't mean to cause a problem Cojak, sorry if I've broken one of the forum rules. I only asked on this forum instead of General because it was an accountant who put me in touch with them and I was under the impression it was a normal thing now; like I said in my first post, I'm a little out of the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Without a Clue View Post
              I didn't mean to cause a problem Cojak, sorry if I've broken one of the forum rules. I only asked on this forum instead of General because it was an accountant who put me in touch with them and I was under the impression it was a normal thing now; like I said in my first post, I'm a little out of the loop.
              Find another accountant, not one who wishes to make a fast buck off you (ignoring your long term pain).
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Don't invest any of your time or money with them as they are a full-on tax evasion outfit via fake loans, in the style of Jimmy Carr and others.
                ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

No, you are forgiven RWAC - I don't approve of these companies and you should take eek's advice and ask your accountant how much commission they would make out of you.

Comment

Drop the single "o" from the word accountant and you will get their intention what they intend to make out of you...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                    X