• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unbelievably bored….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievably bored….

I am on quasi garden leave. Need to come in for a weekly CAB board, and that is about that.

Todays has been cancelled, so now I am here, I am trapped here until 4pm. Need to collect my boss into the office tomorrow, so I have two days of absolutely nothing constructive to do, but loads I could get on with at home setting up for the new role and sorting out the house. I have even got a clean your house in 30 days kindle book which is working – on day 12 and the flies and moths have already all gone…..

I am reading the Dilbert Principle in absence of anything entertaining enough here on CCUK.. Sweaty beavers in ladies toilets is not quite up to the usual level.

On the bright side Wilmsy, with you back at least KentPhilip now has some competition for the position of CUK's resident sex pest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      On the bright side Wilmsy, with you back at least KentPhilip now has some competition for the position of CUK's resident sex pest.
      Been happily coupled for the last few months, but back on the market now.
      Luckily I have a thing for gobies with lollipops and umbrellas – am I in the right place?

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
        Been happily coupled for the last few months,...
        Must make walking around difficult.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Been happily coupled for the last few months, but back on the market now.
          Luckily I have a thing for gobies with lollipops and umbrellas – am I in the right place?
          Yes - NLYUK will do that inclusive of the usual hourly rate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Yes - NLYUK will do that inclusive of the usual hourly rate.

the voice of experience?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You're probably in the right place, but it depends a bit on what a goby is (other than a fish)
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                You're probably in the right place, but it depends a bit on what a goby is (other than a fish)
                I think he meant fish.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Gobies like to skip in the mud - yes, mudbathing..... Been to Ikea for a three hour lunch break - what do they put in the hotdog ketchup?

Going to be busy flatpacking tonight - oooh err missus......

Comment

Working...
                  X