• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of this is you....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of this is you....

Apparently fathers for justice is at it again. https://twitter.com/New_FFJ/status/499080645847818240
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently fathers for justice is at it again. https://twitter.com/New_FFJ/status/499080645847818240
    I can't get twitter at work - could someone post the details please?

I was talking to someone the other day who told me it was about to kick off again. I assumed it was the usual "mouth no trousers".

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I can't get twitter at work - could someone post the details please?

I was talking to someone the other day who told me it was about to kick off again. I assumed it was the usual "mouth no trousers".
      Superherodads (@New_FFJ) tweets
      @Fathers4Justice Please Support - 6 activist have scaled Hyde Park Gate London in an international protest
      There's a link to a video of people giggling and some feet, which wasn't worth sitting through the 20 second advert for.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

@new_ffj
        @Fathers4Justice Please Support - 6 activist have scaled Hyde Park Gate London in an international protest

Minniemouse | minniemouse | Bambuser

Beaten by faqqer.
        Last edited by Pondlife; 12 August 2014, 09:24.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Superherodads (@New_FFJ) tweets

There's a link to a video of people giggling and some feet, which wasn't worth sitting through the 20 second advert for.
          Many thanks.

I see that without the old leadership its all going to be for nothing. Who cares about Hyde Park Gate? I can think of several better protests.

Comment

Why is it international?

Comment

I see that without the old leadership its all going to be for nothing. Who cares about Hyde Park Gate? I can think of several better protests.
              It's giving a few policeman something to do.

Comment

It's giving a few policeman something to do.
                Target practice for the armed police squad.

Comment

Last thing I heard they were still there but that was about an hour ago.

Comment

Target practice for the armed police squad.
                    Last thing I heard they were still there but that was about an hour ago.
                    And 50 random passers by have been shot?

I remember when Jplly wenu up on the Tamar bridge. Up there 8 days. Police were not vigilant, and he was needed at another demo, so he scarpered - breaking his ribs in the process. A couple of days later he was above Blackwall tunnel. ITV filmed his arrest - his screams when the police jump him are very real.

Comment

Working...
                    X