• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ATW and booze

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATW and booze

How's the driving license?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Poland

IMHO is just as bad as the afore mentioned vodka soaked road warriors, and they are in the EU. (Still wondering about that)

I took a cab for a 250 mile trip in Poland to Warsaw and nearly had a fooking cardiac. I ended up not looking where we we where going and contemplating fast track conversion to any faith that will let me off my numerous sins after I had snuffed it.

Only cost me a tenner though :-)
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt

I like some of the other stories that you got if you followed the link to Mosnews.

Just scroll down past the story text for some more headlines
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
        contemplating fast track conversion to any faith that will let me off my numerous sins after I had snuffed it.

Only cost me a tenner though :-)
        That's pretty cheap, what church was that?

Comment

Church

Originally posted by expat
          That's pretty cheap, what church was that?
          Alpha something..... I was given the card by some moron in Oxford Street,.... Cant remember his name, hmmmm C.... Chec.... Chic ... Chico I think.
          There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

FYI:

Russian population is around 150 mln people.

Don't know exactly number of cars (it was very low during USSR time but now a lot more brought in), but there should definately be less cars there than in this country.

Number of killed (excludes wounds etc) on roads every year is over 40,000 - I actually think it was 80,000.

Comment

Working...
            X