• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you fly with this pilot?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you fly with this pilot?

Pilot's false arm broke free during landing - Telegraph
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    I only fly with AndyW's mum - and by fly I mean Charlie
    0.00%

I don't think you get a lot of say.

As I was leaving the aircraft on my way back from Malta, the pilot came out of the cockpit. He looked about 12. I turned to the woman next to me and said "We were being flown by a child" just as she turned to me and said "Oooh, he's dishy". I fear that shows the difference in our ages...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I don't think you get a lot of say.

As I was leaving the aircraft on my way back from Malta, the pilot came out of the cockpit. He looked about 12. I turned to the woman next to me and said "We were being flown by a child" just as she turned to me and said "Oooh, he's dishy". I fear that shows the difference in our ages...
      I suppose that not only the police look young. Politicians do too?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I suppose that not only the police look young. Politicians do too?
        Even old people look young. Mate's 50th last night - I thought, "he can't be 50, he's only a few years older than me."

Comment

Belfast - Birmingham?
          Probably have, many times.....
          Not the night of the incident though.

Comment

There's always the copilot, to give the pilot a hand.

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X