• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women don't reverse - leave it to your husband

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC News - Six-year-old girl dies after being hit by mother's car

Piss poor attempt at humour there.

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
      Piss poor attempt at humour there.
      WRDS

Comment

Sometimes maybe you should take the opportunity to not post Brillo, a 6 year old girl loses her life in a horrible accident and you try and make a joke of it...as has been mentioned p!ss poor indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
          Sometimes maybe you should take the opportunity to not post Brillo, a 6 year old girl loses her life in a horrible accident and you try and make a joke of it...as has been mentioned p!ss poor indeed.
          To be fair to Brillo, he is not always great at picking up on acceptable social norms, but all the more reason for us to educate.

Comment

poor child, must be devastating for anyone to kill their own child.

I'd have to

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Why don't you just **** off you dull ****?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Who said anything about making a joke? You reach a certain point in London where the driving standards deteriorate badly. When not knocking cyclists off their bikes they are reversing over their kids.

I was out last night with someone who drives in central london so much he has replaced his horn with the horn from a diesel train engine - it needs part of his van to house the air compressor to run it.

A bigger issue here is why there are so many drivers who have passed their test but still cannot drive.

And it is a fact that women are worse at reversing than men in general. I can think of several exceptions - but as a generalization its a fact.

A great pity for the child here - and I hope the government will toughen the driving test (and insist on regular repeats) to stop it happening again.

I'm at Cabot Circus in 35 minutes in case anyone wants to discuss it with me. Or regularly at Chester for the pigeon worriers round here.

As usual, the cuk morons jump in without a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Who said anything about making a joke? You reach a certain point in London where the driving standards deteriorate badly. When not knocking cyclists off their bikes they are reversing over their kids.

I was out last night with someone who drives in central london so much he has replaced his horn with the horn from a diesel train engine - it needs part of his van to house the air compressor to run it.

A bigger issue here is why there are so many drivers who have passed their test but still cannot drive.

And it is a fact that women are worse at reversing than men in general. I can think of several exceptions - but as a generalization its a fact.

A great pity for the child here - and I hope the government will toughen the driving test (and insist on regular repeats) to stop it happening again.

I'm at Cabot Circus in 35 minutes in case anyone wants to discuss it with me. Or regularly at Chester for the pigeon worriers round here.

As usual, the cuk morons jump in without a thought.
                  To be fair to Brillo, he is not always great at picking up on acceptable social norms, but all the more reason for us to educate.

Comment

sorry Brillo it is in exceptionally bad taste.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X