• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When you just can't let go.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you just can't let go.

BBC News - Littlemore daughter kept dead mother's body in bathroom

Gordon Bennett, How very odd.

There's another weird one about a chap who died with a vibrator jammed up his arse, butt* the net nanny won't let me look at it here.

*See wot I did there?

Originally posted by zeitghost
    There's another weird one about a chap who died with a vibrator jammed up his arse, butt* the net nanny won't let me look at it here.

*See wot I did there?
    Well here we go:

Nigel Willis: Man dies after getting vibrator stuck up his anus and waiting too long to get medical attention | Metro News

And just in case one doesn't know what a vibrator looks like, they've kindly provided a photo.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 6 June 2017, 11:29.

your coat sir ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

*See wot I did there?
      One of my besties is a nurse. She started out in A&E and some of the stories she could tell you were completely &

She regularly got people in with stuff up their jaxies including deodorant cans, statues of the virgin Mary and of course vibrators.

People are weird.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Police discovered the body of Miss Jessett lying on the floor of a bedroom on 21 November.
        A week later, Mrs Jessett's body was discovered in the bathroom.
        Top work from Thames Valley Police there.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          One of my besties is a nurse. She started out in A&E and some of the stories she could tell you were completely &

She regularly got people in with stuff up their jaxies including deodorant cans, statues of the virgin Mary and of course vibrators.

People are weird.
          Pervert goes to A&E.

"Nurse," he says, "I need your help, I've got a dildo stuck up my arse"

Nurse: "Do you want me to remove it, sir?"

Pervert: "No thanks, just change the batteries"

Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

People are weird.

Comment

People are weird.
              Penis / vacuum cleaner injuries are well documented as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                +1. If she is present in her icons, does that mean she's not technically a virgin anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Pervert goes to A&E....
                  I've just noticed that that was my 30000th CUK post (excluding those which have been deleted by moderators).

Woo.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Stuck a vibrator stuck up my arse and tried to fish it out with a pair of pliers but that got stuck so tried to fish it out with a screwdriver but then... Anyway, to cut a long story short, I'll have to go to Homebase tomorrow and buy myself a new toolkit.

Back to original story. Poor lady. Can you imagine the sort of mental sinkhole some people get into?
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X