• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"What to do with your old Tax Disc Holder?"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What to do with your old Tax Disc Holder?"

As we all know the much loved Tax Disc is being scrapped at the beginning of October
    There are some people that still want to keep their RichBrook holders but what to put in them?

QR codes!

Enjoy. QR Code Generator: QR Stuff Free Online QR Code Creator And Encoder For T-Shirts, Business Cards & Stickers

This is mine.

Comment

Stupid Android phone flat again so can't check that!

An alternative use, which I employ for a fancy chrome/glass holder I never bothered to put in the van, is as a nice little desk mat for my glass of vodka.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 14 August 2014, 19:37.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How can I check what that qr code is if I am viewing this web page on my phone which is the only thing that has a qr reader installed on it?
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          How can I check what that qr code is if I am viewing this web page on my phone which is the only thing that has a qr reader installed on it?
          You're not missing much.

Comment

You could always laminate it with a selection of previous years discs in it and use it as a memorial coaster/time pod.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
            X