• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans

Its friday, what is everyone up to this weekend...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Off to the lakes shortly. Supposed to be cycling, but looks a tad damp, so may settle for drinking wine and eating cake instead.

You?

Comment

Weekend starts today in the rest of Europe, not for the UK god has punished you for turning churches into "Adams family" style residences

Comment

Hopefully recovering from this hideous bout of non invoicing lurgy. Was supposed to be going to a mates birthday do tomorrow, but if my voice hasn't come back by then, probably do nowt at home.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Off to Blackpool to see the Brother-In-Law. Probably beer and food and quite a bit of driving to get there and back,
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

First wedding anniversary, so going out for a nice meal. Also got to fit in a 10 miler at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Its friday, what is everyone up to this weekend...

Heading to the West Country to go camping at a presently closed campsite because of norovirus. Sweet.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thanks for asking!

A friend's 40th tonight. He wants to celebrate it by inviting people over and watching a few films. Not how I would celebrate my 40th by his birthday, his choice.

Tomorrow:

Taking micro MUN to a play area whilst Mrs MUN takes Mini MUN to hospital.
                In the evening I have cashed in my Zombie survival night. One of those Red Letter Day things, you take the roles over soldiers, doctors, researchers etc. and try not to get eaten alive.

Sunday:
                Church with the kids, take them somewhere to play for a few hours. Fight training in the evening, I dislocated my shoulder last Saturday whilst fighting at Raglan castle so I might not be able to fight for long :-(

You?
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Heading to the West Country to go camping at a presently closed campsite because of norovirus. Sweet.
                  £250k a year and you are off camping

Exactly how big is your drug habit....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Off to the lakes shortly. Supposed to be cycling, but looks a tad damp, so may settle for drinking wine and eating cake instead.

You?
                    Tonight - one of the eek Jrs has been doing the Folkworks summer school so off to see their concert.
                    Tomorrow - its the Durham Gathering (which ties in with the item above). So in Durham watching everyone perform.
                    Evening - finding a location for a meal for everyone.
                    Sunday - Church followed by football as I say farewell to a mate who is off to become a vicar...

Comment

Working...
                    X