• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will you still love me in Court

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you still love me in Court

BBC News - Police name officers in undercover sex claim case

The Metropolitan Police has officially named two men who had relationships with women while working as undercover officers.

It is the first time in its history that it has confirmed the identities of undercover operatives.

The pair - Jim Boyling and Bob Lambert - are accused of deceiving the women by having relationships with them without disclosing who they really were.

The Met is being sued by three women over the issue but denies wrongdoing.
    good or bad?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Bad, What ever happened to the Spy who loved me!

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
      His mission ended and he went home.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
        Had an affair with Barbara Bach?

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Bodie and Doyle used to do this sort of thing all the time, and I don't remember anyone suing CI5.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

What the article fails to mention and was in fact mentioned on Radio 4 this morning by one of the lawyers representing some of the women, is that the police officers themselves had already admitted publically they were undercover policemen so it's not as though the MET have shopped their own which is how the article reads to me and how its being reported in the media.

They have just confirmed what the officers have said themselves.

load of old bollocks/fuss over nothing if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Fandango View Post

load of old bollocks/fuss over nothing Compensation if you ask me
              FTFY
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X